Application Open: 23 September 2019.
Application Close: 22 November 2019.
100 Young CEOs Forum is an entrepreneurial focus event that holds thrice every year. We held the first and second edition of the forum on March 23, 2019, and June 29, 2019, respectively and has recorded great success stories. The third edition of the forum will hold on November 30, 2019. This is the final edition for the year, for this reason, we will empower 10 deserving SMEs who need fund to upscale their businesses with N100,000 each.
100 Young CEOs Forum 3rd Edition will focus majorly on how young Nigeria Entrepreneurs can drive Nigeria economy using the innovative S.T.E.M method in productions, marketing, and sales. Business has gone beyond a systematic buying and selling methodology. The new market demands easy connection between seller and buyer. Therefore, the third edition theme: “Entrepreneurs as Reformers” was clearly thought out to create new armies of young entrepreneurs who understand the demands of the new market and how to penetrate to gain maximum shares of the market.
Part of the focus of 3rd Edition of 100 Young CEOs Forum is to raise funds for SMEs. To kick start the funding approach, we have decided to empower at least 10 SMEs whose business needs micro-funding to scale up with a maximum of N100, 000 (One hundred Thousand Naira only) by partnering with individuals and corporate organizations who are willing to support these industrious and hardworking individuals.
We believe with this type of empowerment for the youth, we will indirectly create job opportunities for many youths across the country through creations of both direct and indirect jobs these SMEs will create with their businesses.
The Project background:
- The Focus on empowering at least 10 SMEs who need a maximum of N100,000 to upscale their business with micro funds grant.
- Selected SMEs owners will join the 10 others to receive cheque during the 3rd Edition of 100 Young CEOs Forum that will hold at The University of Lagos.
- Those whose business needs more than 100,000 can also apply. We will provide opportunities to pitch your business needs to investors during the event.
- To create a success-enabled environment for our diligent and hardworking youth
- To use SMEs to create both direct and indirect jobs
- To encourage an entrepreneurial spirit among Nigerian Youth
- To create a culture of ‘Ubuntu’ among Nigeria young entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur with best business pitch could access more than 100,000 grants. Such an individual will be given opportunities to pitch their business ideas to investors at the event.
- Entrepreneur who needs machinery will get their needed equipment
- Entrepreneur who needs more than 100,000 can also apply with a detailed business plan.
- Entrepreneurs must have started their business not less than six months before the date of publication of this advert
- The business pitch must not be more than 2 pages
- The business pitch must contain
- Business name (registered or not registered)
- Business owner Profile
- Monthly and annual turnover
- A short analysis of what 100,000 will do in the business
- What Nigerians stand to benefits from the business if you get the grants
- Must be between 16 and 35 years of age; (proof of identification will be required)
- Must have an idea of how the business will generate money
- Your business must be solving a problem in your immediate environment
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their business pitch on or before 22 November 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more enquiry, call 07036514103 or 08079935604