Facilitator: Taiwo Peace Oyeniyi & Coded TV Team
This Masterclass will focus on what a new entrant in the film industry needs to be a success in the industry.
Coded Film Academy Masterclass will answer five critical questions that are frequently asked by people with practical tips on how to hit the ground running.
This is our capacity-building program and it is free on Zoom.
The questions are:
- What is filmmaking?
- Who is a filmmaker?
- What are the opportunities available in the film industry?
- What are the odds against newbies in the film industry?
- What do I need to be successful in the film industry?
Now you can go online and Google any of these questions and get some tips and think you are good to go? But I can boldly and authoritatively inform you that filmmaking is beyond theory! This class will answer this question based on my experience as a filmmaker producing films in Nigeria.
Google cannot give you that!!!
The essence of this training is to guide newbies away from making this same error I made when I started in 2005 all through to 2010 before I finally learned the rope well.
Who should attend?
- People who have an interest in the film industry
- Executives who like the creative industry
- Creative workers
- Upcoming filmmakers
- Business people who need another source of income
- Employees who want a side hustle
Date: Mar 13, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM