Applications are now invited for the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) Scholars Program 2020 for Nigerian Students
|Round 1 Application deadline||20 March, 2020|
|Round 2 Application deadline||15 May, 2020|
|Round 3 Application deadline||20 June, 2020|
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
About the Award: The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. Through this flagship initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a world-class institution for higher education, focused on nurturing leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) and Management in Africa, for Africa. NUTM aims to become a hub for the best-in-class talent from Nigeria and the African continent. NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future, where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
- Maximum of 32 years of age as on 31 August, 2020
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
Number of Awards: 60
Value of Award: Full scholarships will be awarded to all Scholars for the Founding Class.
- NSP promises to make Scholars future-ready through a unique learning model – a multi-track curriculum and experiential learning modules with a strong focus on technology. The Scholars will be chosen on their potential to drive impact, solve challenges and create sustainable solutions for Africa and the world. Some of the key advantages of the NSP include:
- New age curriculum: Enhance your knowledge in areas of: Technology; Entrepreneurship and Design; Management; Perspectives; Leadership; and Critical Thinking and Writing
- Global faculty: Engage with leading faculty from the African continent and other parts of the world.
- Experiential learning: Gain exposure to real-world issues through a nine-month multi track curriculum that includes a TEDLab.
- Shadow a leader: Observe, learn and engage with select captains of industry.
- Industry mentorship: Benefit from guest lectures, workshops and individual mentorship programs led by prominent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global Immersion Week: Immerse yourself in a short study trip to the UK, US or China to gain perspective and exposure to international culture(s).
- Career support: Gain requisite support to propel your ambitions and professional journey.
Duration of Award: 1-year Postgraduate Program (The Program commences on 01 September, 2020.)
How to Apply: Apply Now
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.